Integrated Technical Services | Safety and integrity of facilities
Our Mechanical Integrity Group specialists assess the integrity of equipment such as pressure vessels and pressure piping, boilers, pipelines, storage tanks, and others in accordance with applicable industry standards.
TECHNICAL SERVICES IN MECHANICAL INTEGRITY
- Static and dynamic stress analysis using COMPRESS, CAESARII, TANK, MECA STACK, ANSYS, and NozzlePro
- Fitness-For-Service calculations in accordance with API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 and ASME B31G (pipeline)
- Complete design (with fabrication drawings) of pressure equipment and vessels
- Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) according to API580, 581 and 571
- Preparation of inspection plans
- Participation in plant shutdowns / turnarounds
- Selection analysis of a suitable alloy (material) for transporting and storing fluids; and manufacturing advice to optimize the alloy’s ability to resist corrosion and potential damage mechanism.
- Failure analysis.
- Services of engineers certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau and the International Institute of Welding (IIW).
- Supplier Auditing: review of the Supplier’s quality assurance and quality control procedures based on client needs
- ASME/CSA B51 Pre-Audit
- Monitoring of manufacturing steps, repair, modification, testing and certification of stationary equipment (API 510, 571, 577, 653 certified engineers/inspectors)
- Inspection of boilers according to NBIC NB-23 (ASME Sections I and IV)
- Assistance in obtaining a Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
- Certification services by an engineer registered in most provinces and territories
- Training on ASME, API, CSA, NACE and others