Integrated Technical Services | Environment & sustainable development
Hydrology and surface water management
The management of surface water is an important element, especially in an industrial context requiring a control of the discharges to the environment in order to respect the most current standards.
GCM‘s team of professionals ensures the implementation of a management plan adapted to the site and its use, whether it is by designing the required infrastructures or by promoting natural retention, all while taking into account all influencing factors, including climate change.
TECHNICAL SERVICES IN HYDROLOGY AND SURFACE WATER MANAGEMENT
- Water balance of the site
- Design review
- Optimization of the water management plan
- Design of ditches
- Integration of vegetation retention
- Design of pumping station
- Plans and specifications for civil works
- Support during the tender process
- Cost evaluation for the entire water management