Services | Engineering and project execution
GCM distinguishes itself in construction management by including constructability directly in the design. Our proactive team provides construction supervision services and executes projects in EPCM mode.
TECHNICAL CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our experienced site personnel can provide rigorous management of small, medium and large industrial projects.
- Contract award and administration (construction and fabrication)
- Coordination with contractors and client
- Project cost tracking
- Creation, follow-up and updating of schedules
- Follow-up of progress
- Management and follow-up of quality processes
- Health and safety management
- Procurement management
GCM offers complete pre-operational verification services. These are essential for the smooth commissioning of new facilities and their subsequent operation.
Our team distinguishes itself by:
- Performing all necessary POVs: equipment, piping, electrical, instrumentation and civil
- With a mobile computer tool for managing POVs and tracking their progress in real time
- Through its processes to execute POVs in a structured, organized, efficient and documented manner
GCM offers specialized planning and work supervision services for those critical moments that constitute plant shutdowns.
For the production of schedules, GCM uses planning software recognized in the industry, such as Primavera P6 and MS Project. Our team has decades of experience in the preparation and execution of plant shutdowns.
Our plant start-up staff is comprised of experienced individuals who have built their careers in the industry and have numerous start-up projects under their belts.
GCM offers inspection and quality control services for industrial installations.
We inspect equipment, piping, electrical installations and instrumentation, structures and infrastructures.
The inspection service is offered on construction sites and in fabrication shops.