Integrated Technical Services | Management, Operation and Maintenance
Operations and maintenance
Our clients’ projects often involve operational improvements, with the objective of replacing equipment. These types of projects enrich GCM‘s operation and maintenance support capabilities.
Over the years, GCM has developed a vast expertise in the operational procedures and life cycle of different types of equipment.
TECHNICAL SERVICES IN OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
GCM‘s project experience and our experienced key personnel in operations and maintenance allows us to help our clients implement tools to improve the control of their production and maintenance activities.
- Operational assistance at start-up following new installations or facility shutdowns
- Drafting of operating procedures for additions to a facility
- Review of existing operating procedures to identify areas for improvement in manual operations or to target potential new automated controls for increased efficiency and longevity
- Checklist for operator rounds to identify key elements of the facility that need to be checked frequently
- Identification of the list of equipment to be addressed in a maintenance program, (tanks, piping, rotating equipment, electrical equipment, etc.)
- Maintenance strategy for a facility based on Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and/or Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) to optimize equipment utilization, replacement/repair costs and lost production time
- Predictive and preventive maintenance programs
- Spare parts list according to the preventive maintenance program
- Maintenance excellence audits to evaluate maintenance programs, identify and prioritize key improvements to meet industry best practices.