Integrated Technical Services | Environment & sustainable development
Environmental studies and permits
With its complementary team of experts, GCM offers a complete range of services related to the various permits and authorizations of projects involving environmental issues.
Our professionals are aware of the different standards and regulations in effect as well as the characteristics of the territory, including remote northern regions. GCM ensures the execution of all steps leading to the realization of projects, while taking into account the particularities of each project, including social acceptability and community relations.
TECHNICAL SERVICES IN ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES AND PERMITS
- Request for authorization for industrial projects under the Environment Quality Act (EQA)
- Participation in the preparation of technical reports in accordance with NI 43-101 for the declaration of a mining project on the stock market
- Preliminary economic study (PEA), pre-feasibility and feasibility study
- Development of communication plans and stakeholder relations
- Phase I, II and III environmental characterization
- Remediation certifications
- Declarations of compliance
- Request for Environmental Discharge Objectives (EDOs)
- Preparation of remediation plans for exploration and mining projects