Integrated Technical Services | Smart factory + Industry 4.0
GCM Consultants assists its industrial clients in the evaluation, design, installation and configuration of the entire network and IT infrastructure systems of the plants. GCM has realized several projects in various sectors.
Our technical support team can also take care of any emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
IT/TO INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICAL SERVICES
- Study, pre-engineering, detailed engineering, architecture of IT/TO infrastructures
- Hardware (ex.: servers, storage units)
- Networking (e.g.: switches, firewalls, etc.)
- Systems (e.g.: Windows environment, Virtualization (VMware) Azure O365, SQL Servers)
- Infrastructure audits (gap analysis and recommendations)
- Coverage assessment, design and deployment of wireless networks
- Design, installation and configuration of IP telephony systems (VoIP)
- IT validation expertise for the pharmaceutical industry
- Design based on GxP standards (e.g. 21 CFR 11, GAMP 5)
- GxP documentation (e.g. URS, FS, HDS, SDS, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Performing and documenting GxP validation
- Physical installation of equipment
- System configuration
- Hardware (e.g. servers, storage units)
- Networking (e.g.: Switches, firewalls, etc.)
- Systems (e.g.: Windows environment, Virtualization, Azure O365, SQL Servers, monitoring systems, VPN, MFA)
- Audit of business processes and systems
- Intrusion tests
- Support in obtaining standards (ISO 27001, SOC1-2, PCI)
- Design of highly segmented and secured environments
- Implementation of firewalls with advanced security systems (e.g. URL filtering, IPS/IDS) and inter-VLAN routing rules.
- Implementation of security information and event management systems (SIEM).
- Antivirus, MDR, EDR