Engineering and project execution
equipment design and specification
GCM counts several experienced specialists with an outstanding experience with many industrial equipments, whose reliability is imperative. Our multidisciplinary teams rely on their concrete experience in the plant to specify and design equipment that perfectly meets the needs of our customers.
With the services of all engineering disciplines, GCM Consultants offers all the necessary expertise for the execution of projects related to storage tanks and equipment associated with the circulation and quality control of products.
- Process modeling services for a variety of industries
- Complete design (including manufacturing drawings) of equipment and pressure vessels
- Fitness-for-service analyses
- Metallurgical and corrosion expertise
loading and unloading
GCM Consultants has an excellent knowledge of loading and unloading facilities, which comes from our vast experience in refineries and terminals. We offer the necessary expertise to design safe and efficient loading and unloading facilities for trucks, tank cars and ships.
burner management systems (bms)
- Compliance study
- Detailed engineering to upgrade or replace obsolete controls in accordance with current standards
- Coordination with authorities for approvals
- Complete projects from feasibility study to commissioning
- Design and specification of custom machines for customer needs
- Selection of components, mechanical, pneumatics
- Manufacturing drawings
- 3D models and digital simulations
piping and flowlines
GCM provides engineering, design and construction assistance for all types of piping – water, gas, special services, etc.
We can also assist our clients in upgrading engine skids by adding hydraulic and glycol pumps or an electric generator.