The project consisted in the design, fabrication and start-up of equipment dedicated to the purification of the amine (APU) in the CO2/SO2 extraction process.
Total project cost
Detailed multidisciplinary engineering, supervision of shop floor manufacturing and supervision of equipment start-up on site.
- Quality control according to the strictest requirements with the manufacturer.
- Design according to performance and operability criteria of a new world technology.
- Certification of all pressure piping according to TSASK requirements.
- Technical support during the installation of the equipment on site with IAC.
- Management and resolution of deficiencies during site start-up.
- Coordination of equipment start-up in conjunction with the CCS system start-up.