Replacement of electrostatic precipitators at the acid plant
Installation of new wet electrostatic precipitators in a sulfuric acid plant.
Total project cost
Prepare detailed engineering drawings and specifications, requests for quotations and bills of quantities required to proceed with the installation of future electrostatic precipitators.
- Engineering for the supply and installation of new electrostatic precipitators
- Engineering and layout of new FRP gas piping (up to 42″ diameter) and sulfuric acid piping.
- New steel structures, walkways and foundation reinforcement.
- Relocation of cable trays, electrical panels and instrumentation
- Estimation of project costs
- Preparation and follow-up of the schedule
- Coordination with equipment suppliers
- Follow-up of the work on site and writing of daily progress reports