Replacement of the humidification column
New humidification column in a sulfuric acid plant.
Total project cost
Preliminary and detailed multidisciplinary engineering
- Complete engineering for the supply and installation of a new humidification column (chlorobutyl coated steel and brick) and modifications to the pump house.
- Review and update of the P&ID.
- Layout and specification of new weak acid feed and drain piping.
- Layout and specification of new hot (steel) and cold (FRP) gas piping.
- New steel structures, walkways and foundation reinforcement.
- Relocation of cable trays, new instrumentation and new lighting.
- Preparation of installation and demolition specifications.
- Development of construction strategy (very tight schedule).
- Estimated project costs.
- Preparation of the project schedule.